PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, SOCIAL PLATFORMS AND EMAIL MARKETING:
Personal information is that which identifies you as an individual. We collect personal information through our website, social platforms and email marketing as follows:
- Contact Information. Through our website or other interactions with our customer support, you may provide contact information, such as your name and email address.
- Information on How You Use the Website. As you interact with our website, we automatically collect usage information, including the type of content that you engage with, the features you use, the other users you interact with, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Browser and Device Information. We collect personal data about the internet browser and device that you use to access our website, including the type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers, network information and other device-specific information.
- Log Data. Our servers log certain personal data that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit our website. Log data includes your Internet Protocol address (to understand what country you are connecting from), browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with our website. Your geographic location may determine which features and third-party content will be available to you.
- Personal Data from Third Parties. We collect personal data from third parties to whom you give permission to share your personal data with us or where that personal data is publically available online, e.g. through social media platforms.
- Payment Processing Information. We collect billing information, including first and last name, billing address, email address, company name, job title, and financial information about your method of payment.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You have control over how certain information is used by us.
- No personal data. You can choose to simply browse our website and not provide us with any personal data, but you will not be able to utilize some of the website features, e.g. payment processing.
- Unsubscribe from certain emails. You can unsubscribe or opt out of marketing emails at any time, via a link in each email from us or by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Disable tracking technologies. Most Internet browsers allow you to disable and/or delete cookies. If you turn off or otherwise disable cookies, you can continue to use our website, but it may not work effectively.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are a variety of reasons that we may need to use your information to provide our website, including:
- Delivering the Website. We use your personal information to provide the website, such as for log in and user authentication; remembering your settings; processing payments; maintaining back-end infrastructure; and for our related business purposes.
- Improve the Website. We use your personal information to help deliver our services in an effective and efficient manner, including to better understand how users interact with the website, and as part of our efforts to keep the website secure.
- Customer Support. We use your personal information to communicate changes about our services and provide support via phone or email.
- We use your personal information to send you messages about updates, new features, and other relevant information. We will only send you email marketing information if you consent to us doing so or if you otherwise opt in to receive marketing communications.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any third party. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers solely for the purposes outlined above.
To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services it is sometimes necessary to share your personal information with third-party providers, such as providers of hosting, payment processing, email communication, and website analytics.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above depends on the personal information we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
We may process your personal information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, such as delivering, developing, and improving our services; understanding your behavior on our website; and measuring the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- To comply with the law.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites which link from paktech-opi.com. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your personal information.
A cookie is a small file that a website puts on your computer’s hard drive so that it can remember you at a later time. This file does not contain your name, address, or any other personal information. Cookies are a standard part of Internet use and allow server computers to recognize your computer’s browser when you return to our site.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY DISCLOSURE
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Certain users, particularly those located in the European Economic Area, have certain legal rights to obtain information about whether we hold their personal data, to access personal data we hold about them, and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. We will respond to your request to exercise these rights within a reasonable time. Rights which you may be entitled to include: (a) data access, (b) rectification, (c) erasure, (d) restrict processing, (e) data portability, and (f) object to processing. Should you wish to make a request in respect of your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will address your request as required by applicable law.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
1680 Irving Road,
Eugene, Oregon 97402
This document was last updated on May 8th, 2019